The best university for IT classes can be very helpful in your career. In this article, we will give you the list of best universities for IT classes. You can take admission in these universities and get good job opportunities after graduation.
- [Aalto University](http://www.aalto-university.fi)
- [BMS University](https://www.bmsupport.com/home/)
- [Helsinki Institute of Design](http://www.hids.fi/en/)
- [Technopolis College of Applied Sciences, Tampere](https://www.tampere-tcsa1.fi/)
To apply for the course, you must have a good academic performance. You are expected to have completed 10th or 12th grade in any stream and have obtained at least 60% marks in each subject. However, if you choose science stream as your main subject, then it is mandatory that you should have obtained 80% marks in 10th and 12th respectively.
You will also be required to submit an application form along with other documents such as Class X mark list, parent’s income certificate etc., so that admission can be granted accordingly
Once you have completed the application form, you need to send it to the given address. You should also attach all other relevant documents such as certificates and mark sheets etc., in order to be considered by our Admission Committee.
You will receive your admit card via email or post within 3-4 days of submitting your application form. You have now successfully completed your registration process; so now it’s time for us!
The application period for the University is open from XX to XX.
Last date for submission of application is XX.
Last date for submission of admission form is XX.
Last date for submission of documents is XX
- The fees of the university are as follows:
- Rs. 30,000 for an undergraduate program and Rs. 2 lakhs for a postgraduate program.
- There is a fee waiver if you belong to SC/ST or OBC category or are a physically challenged person (PwD).
Please find information below
- Please find information below.
- [University Name] offers a wide range of courses in IT, including computer programming and software development. The university has been ranked as one of the best universities for IT classes by several international organizations such as QS World University Rankings (2019), Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2018) and Webometrics Ranking (2016). In addition, it is also considered one of the top 100 universities in Europe based on its research performance across all disciplines within science, technology and engineering fields.*
I hope you’ll find the information in this article helpful. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!